A friendly mid-range tone that can become just the sound your project needs.
Commercials, Corporate Narration, TV Promos, Radio Imaging, Movie Trailers, e-Learning, Audiobooks, Explainer Videos & More
Let the voice of Marie bring your project to life!
Transforming your written words into a natural and trusting voice over that will stir something in your listening audience, connect with them, and make them respond, is something that I would love to work on with you.
As a voice over artist, I have had the pleasure of working on so many interesting and fun projects.
- I worked with a post-production company voicing animated educational videos for children about sharing, emotions, waiting your turn, etc.
- I voiced a 10-year girl in an educational project that teaches listening skills to children.
- I was the voice for a PSA video for Huizenga Park in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- I voiced a character in a comic book video series on YouTube (The Arkham Knight)
- I provide voice overs for an education company that provides online education courses for Kindergarten through 12th grade students
- I have also done several other types of voice over work such as Audiobooks, corporate narrations, political radio spots, and narrating audio dramas on an online audio series platform.
I live in northern New Jersey, where I record from my professional home studio. Please contact me if you’d like to discuss a project for which you feel my voice may be a good fit. I’d welcome the opportunity to speak with you and audition for you.
When not at the mic, you can find me spending time with family and friends, enjoying music and movies, reading, cooking, cleaning, organizing and decorating my home, and all of the other lovely things life has to offer.
Female | Non-Union | Range Mid
friendly, warm, sweet, calming, clear, believable, confident, sultry, smooth
I typically book within standard US non-union industry rates. You can get that guide here.
That said, I can custom-quote your project, and consider giving discounts for volume and on-going work when appropriate. This is for projects that include:
- Web, corporate, and explainer videos
- Promo and Imaging
- E-learning and corporate training
The more I know about the job (usage, duration, etc.) the more accurate quote I can give you.
Retakes (my mistakes) are included at no cost.
Revisions (changes made to the script after recording):
- Minor Revisions (one or two words): $50
- Major Revisions (more than two words): $100 minimum
- Re-Reads - 30% of the original script: Original rate
Performance Retakes (undirected sessions):
For undirected sessions, where I am recording the files in my studio at my own direction and sending them to you, if you need me to re-do lines for performance reasons, I’m happy to do one round of Performance Retakes at no cost. Please try to communicate any and all direction and/or change of direction at this time. After the first round of retakes, subsequent rounds are charged as Revisions, above.
If retakes are required for pronunciation preferences that are not specified either by a pronunciation guide or otherwise in writing, these will be treated as Revisions and are billable. Examples: “ee-ther” vs. “eye-ther,” “off-ten” vs. “off-en,” “oh” vs. “zero.”
When sending a change request, please highlight the lines in the original script or list the full sentence to be re-recorded, the sentence before, and the sentence after so I know what I’m talking about. If applicable, please include the time index of the video so I can better match tone and pace.
Please submit all change requests within 30 days of receiving the original recording. After 30 days, any and all change requests will be charged the original rates.
New and international clients are billed upfront unless otherwise agreed upon.